EDUCATION & HONORS
- Vanderbilt University – Law School, J.D., 2006
- Providence College, B.A., 2003
BAR & COURT ADMISSIONS
- New Jersey, 2006
- New York, 2009
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey, 2009
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York, 2016
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York, 2016
Tel: (718) 273-9414
Fax: (718) 273-9418
Michael DeSantis, Esq.
900 South Avenue, Suite 204
Staten Island, New York 10314
Michael J. DeSantis, Esq. has been practicing law since 2006. Mr. DeSantis has represented clients in New York and New Jersey’s state and federal court where he has litigated cases involving construction, commercial, and wage & hour disputes. He has had particular success in the appellate courts, and made case law in Serrano v. Underground, 407 N.J.Super 253, 970 Ad2d 1054 (App Div. 2009).
Mr. DeSantis has counseled numerous business entities in every stage of business development from inception to dissolution. Mr. DeSantis is also well versed in drafting and negotiation commercial agreements. He regularly appears in Surrogate’s Court where he has handled trust and estate matters.
Mr. DeSantis is a member of the Richmond County Bar Association. He is a Fee Dispute Arbitrator for the Richmond County Bar Association, a Small Claims Arbitrator for the Civil Court, Richmond County, and a Certified Mediator. In law school, Mr. DeSantis was president of the Vanderbilt Bar Association, and was presented the Jordan A. Quick Memorial Award.
- Richmond County Bar Association
- NYC Civil Court – Small Claims Arbitrator
- Certified Mediator